Friday, January 16, 2015

Saturday Matchups and Watch the Games online tomorrow

If you want to catch the games tomorrow you can via a livestream audio and video by going to:

www.msbnsports.com

I think if you click on the baseball link you should see a boxscore with the team names.

9:45 AM (EST) "Red" Division Championship
PED's vs 38 Special

12:15 PM (EST) "Blue" Division Championship
Warriors vs Sleepers


The early game -- 38 Special are on a 3 game win streak since we beat them on Weds 7-0.  I do think we have the better overall team - our pitching matchup is probably edge to them with Tarron pitching but our offense and defense overall has to be better, so give us the edge there for both.  We have faster guys and hopefully fresher legs.  Schmidt will throw for us and if he gets in trouble I will probably come into the game - the hope is he pitches really well and we can play tight defense.  I pitched a pretty clean game against 38 so not sure if I should start the game but I am going to defer to Schmidt and if he wants to take the ball going to let him do it.  He is a solid pitcher and as long as he throws strikes we will be in good shape.   I say runs get scored and this game is something like a 6-3 win for the PED's.

Afternoon Game - The Warriors get the pitching edge matchup with the best pitcher in camp, he did throw on friday so how effective he can be on Saturday - we will find out.  Warriors have at times struggled on offense and defense is solid.  Sleepers bring an overall game to the table - not great in any one area but good across the board.  I am going to give them the edge on defense and offense.  I generally pick the team with the pitching edge because that is the equalizer, but I think the Sleepers will prevail with a 3-2 win - they just are good enough to win game like they have all week.  Clearly the surprise team (from my perspective all week).  Will be a good game.

Now to get some sleep.....more than 5 hours would be nice.

~~ "You can observe a lot just by watching." - Yogi Berra ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment